(via meganeli)Source: elijahmikaels
*insert angry blog post about my lesson I’m in*
good lord can fleet admirals even lift their arms?
“It’s just the standard amount of gold braid”
I was wondering when the cabin pressure fandom would jump on this. I mean, you can almost smell the talisker.
(via dramaticmonologue)Source: closertodanger-fartherfromharm
Coca-Cola’s long experimented with its vending machines, trying to make them more technologically advanced than the average soda-spitter-outer.
this video is tears — like cryingidon’tcareitmustnotbecapitalismihopeit’sreal tears it’s so stunning
This video is so beautiful. I don’t think a commercial has ever made me cry before…
“i’m sure i wont cry” after “will not cry will not cry gah im crying”
(via inchells)Source: mtnduh
- I think a pocket size Chekov is necessary.
- You could take him out at school
- And he would just say really cute encouarging things
- Or you could get him to do stuff
- And he would be all like “I can do zat!”
- Pocket size Chekov.
- I need it